WE STRIVE TO MAKE OURCUSTOMERS HAPPY
Why come and work for us?
GetMyFirstJob has rapidly become the recruitment platform of choice for all those involved in Apprenticeships and Traineeships. Recruitment teams across the country use GetMyFirstJob to manage and fill vacancies. As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we offer individuals the chance for unlimited career progression with an organisation that is determined to make a difference.
Work For GetMyFirstJob
As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we offer individuals the chance for unlimited career progression with an organisation that is determined to make a difference.
GetMyFirstJob is a Social Enterprise committed to reducing youth unemployment and ensuring that young people are able to find the best options for them. We do this by working with a wide range of schools, colleges, providers and employers to make opportunities easily accessible. We’re also proud to be backed by Nesta Impact Investments. Their support allows us to make a big impact across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Recruitment Co-ordinator; based at our Havant office.
The main purpose of this role is to work with other young adults, training providers and customers to ensure their recruitment needs are understood, supported and fulfilled. Along with the rest of the Recruitment Team, you will work on the national Get In Go Far campaign and support the project by encouraging schools to brief their students on Apprenticeships
- Act as point of contact for all incoming referrals from external partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare and post opportunities across a range of platforms in line with employer and business requirements.
- Monitor and respond to communication by phone, SMS and email.
- Produce and maintain written communications with young people.
- Work with the Marketing team to influence content on social media platforms to advertise positions, attract potential learners and build relationships.
- Receive and review applications, manage telephone interviews and online tests to create a shortlist of young people for the employer.
- Check the suitability and if applicable the eligibility of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Brief young people about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the role in question as well as details of how their programme will be delivered.
- Create talent pools on GMFJ system to support reverse marketing of candidates.
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to employers in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organise interviews for young people as requested by the employer, conducting mock interviews if appropriate.
- Inform young people about the results of their interviews and provide guidance.
- Provide IAG to young people and signpost to the most relevant provision where appropriate.
- Provide regular reports of business activity volumes, recruitment success and vacancies.
- Ensure the regular daily and accurate input of all employer activity through the SalesSeek (CRM) system.
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record at growing a business
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment
- Ability to inform and inspire young people
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of FE / Skills education issues and policies.
- High level of literacy
£22,000 per annum
We are located in Havant, near Portsmouth, with representatives across the UK.
Want to help us transform the working lives of young people?
Get in touch with your details – we would love to hear from you!